A 1 day course @ Irish Seed Savers in County Clare, November 9th.
Simple and effective steps to get started on creating multi-functional gardens that provide the things we need and the things we love: Healthy food, water, natural medicine, biodiversity, nature beauty, play and community.
A playful 1 day workshop covering:
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Design: Elements of a garden and patterns for arranging things.
- Getting Started: Starting from scratch v working from what you have
- Planting: Perennials, Forest Gardening, Plant communities, Planting up, down and sideways! Putting plant guilds together.
- + Tips and Tricks for easy and quick design!
Booking via Irish Seed Savers website Max. 12 places