An immersive, intensive 14 day Permaculture Design Course with an experienced team of tutors and practitioners.
Residential, onsite, in nature and in community.
Fully certified by the UK Permaculture Association
Now in it’s 5th year running, Carraig Dúlra Permaculture Design Course 2018 is a very special event!
We are running the course in association with the European Permaculture Convergence, and the annual Irish Permaculture Gathering which are both being held in the stunning grounds of Knockree hostel, County Wicklow.
The main base for the course will be Carraig Dúlra Permaculture Research farm, Glenealy, Co. Wicklow,
This Permaculture Design Course includes:
- All food, fresh, local, Organic and plentiful,
- Camping accommodation and facilities (including sauna and wood-fueled star-gazing hot tub) onsite -with additional options for ‘glamping’ and hostel beds (off-site),
- Excellent, diverse and experienced teaching team, offering practical and applied knowledge, hands-on experience, and dynamic facilitation.
- Course content covering all of the core curriculum expected on a Permaculture Design Certificate course including real-life design challenges.
- 13 days tuition (we have one full day off in the middle of the course),
- Off-site trips to local established and emerging urban and rural Permaculture projects,
- Course handbook,
- Friendships, Fun, Community, Wild nature and a new frame of reference….
We maintain a small PDC group of maximum 25 participants to remain in sync with the natural capacity of the site and to facilitate and explore the human side of Permaculture. Places are expected to book up early so reserve your spot!
Lots more details and booking is now available on the Carraig Dúlra website.